Thank you for shopping at Ourpetmarket.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- All eligible items for Return, Refund or Replacement must be within the basic 15-day warranty period from the time of receipt, unless purchased with the Extended 1-Year Warranty Service. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Shipping Fees from Order issues which are not of Ourpetmarket Store error are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping fee and restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Video and Photo evidence will be required from BUYERS requesting REPLACEMENT or REFUND on items. This will serve as proof that error, damage or defect on items occurred upon receipt.
We are not responsible for any problems after the package has been signed and received for 30 days. No refund, no return, and no replacement.
A Restocking Fee of up to ($15) will be deducted from Refunds for cases which are NOT of Ourpetmarket Store error.
- We offer a full refund if the order is canceled within 24 hours of your purchase.
- For orders canceled after 24 hours of purchase but have not been shipped, we will offer a partial refund after charging a 15% cancellation fee.
- We will NOT accept order cancellation request if the orders have been shipped.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The return must be sent to the address provided by us, and the refund will be arrange after we receive the return package.
- Contact support@Ourpetmarket.com for any RETURN concerns, to check of eligibility.
- Return with Full Refund Eligibility does not include cases which are NOT of Ourpetmarket Store error, such as;
- Buyer MISTAKE on purchasing item color, description or quantity, or any other Buyer error. See our Account Accuracy & Purchase Terms on this page for more information.
- Items past the 30-day warranty period.
- The refund was rejected due to the customer’s rejection of the refusal.
- The shipping charges we collect are paid to the shipping company. In the event of a return, we will not refund your shipping costs, free shipping orders are also, if you want to return, please bear the cost of your own return.
- Returns which are NOT of Ourpetmarket Store error may be permitted but on a case to case basis. Ourpetmarket Store will also post a restocking fee of up to ($15) to returned items which are of Buyer’s error.
- Returns which are NOT of Ourpetmarket Store error, the buyer must pay for freight of return.
- REFUND will be refused applied to items which are returned to sender due to “Insufficient Address”, “No one at Location”, “Address not accessible”, “Individual Moved”, “Rejected by the recipient” "After repeated remind but did not pick it up", and other delivery issues which are of Buyer’s error.
- REFUND may be requested for items proven Damaged, Defective, Tarnished, Broken or Parts Missing upon receipt within the 30-day warranty period. Photo or Video evidence will be required from Buyers. We will arrange full refund or partial refund according to the extent of damage.
- REFUND may be requested to items proven LOST in TRANSIT by courier.
- REFUND may NOT be applied to items which are NOT of Ourpetmarket Store error.
- Sale items can be refunded unless stated at the time of sale.
- Orders with existing Disputes or Chargeback may not be refunded until PayPal or Credit Card provider reaches their final decision (this may take 30-45 days). Should Buyer requests for REFUND immediately, they are REQUIRED to Lift / Cancel the Disputes first in order for funds to be properly returned to the account.
- Items should be within the basic 30-day warranty period from the time of receipt to be eligible for REFUND. Items past the 30-day period, but WITHIN the EXTENDED 1-Year warranty, may ONLY be eligible for REPLACEMENT until warranty expiration.
- E-mail Ourpetmarket Support Team for REFUND Requests at: support@Ourpetmarket.com.
- EXCHANGE requests may only be for the same item, but only applies to Damaged, Defective, Broken, Tarnished or Items with Missing Parts (within the 30-day warranty period).
- REPLACEMENT may be requested for items proven Damaged, Defective, Tarnished, Broken or Parts Missing upon receipt when requested by Buyer within the 30-day warranty period. Photo or Video evidence will be required from Buyers.
- Items should be within the basic 30-day warranty period from the time of receipt to be eligible for REPLACEMENT. Items with Extended warranty are eligible for REPLACEMENT until warranty expiration.
- REPLACEMENT may NOT be applied to items which are NOT of Ourpetmarket Store error. If the buyer asks for replacement, please pay the freight and return the item to us, and make up the difference price for item(if buyer want to exchange a larger size), and then make up the freight for resend, after we receive the return package, we will arrange delivery.